RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Survey

Author Topic: Survey
yummykaz
Member # 475

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for yummykaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To add to the thread "sunest Schedule" below...
I too got the phone survey. I got the call a few weeks ago about my trip Crescent in MARCH! Well most of the questions were generic and did not rely on details that I might not recall. Most were would I take the train if: it was 20% more or 15% more money, or if the times were changed by this or that. Had several would you fly instead or not take the train trip etc. Well I don't fly so that was easy.
My only gripe was that I HATE talking to people that I can't understand. The girl giving the survey was just reading the words so it was not that she could not speak English....her accent was so heavy or she could not read what was written. Several times I helped her with the words or finish sentences...

Posts: 168 | From: Spring TX USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition, Ms. Kaz, to the inquirer's difficulty speaking English as a primary language, she was also likely 'sleep deprived'.

Lest we note, that when the time is 1PM in New Orleans it is 4AM in Calcutta the following day.

Posts: 9975 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page