RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » L.A. Union Station is now "Off-Limits" to RailFans (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: L.A. Union Station is now "Off-Limits" to RailFans
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was takeing Pictures of a 3 car long Surfliner being lead by a Genesis, and Amtrak called the cops on me, The officer was very nice about it said that Photography is now Off-limits at Union Station, the officer used to work around my area,after asking several questions, my phone went off playing my Amtrak ringtone, by then he was pretty sure I wasnt a threat of anykind, but, just a heads up, you shouldnt try taking pictures at L.A. anymore, so, yah

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a real shame. I have never not video recorded the train coming in at Los Angeles. This is a shame. [Frown]
Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Harris
Member # 2077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Harris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the main motto of politicians: We must look like we are dong something! If it aggravates adn inconveniences people, then we blame it on the other party. If we catch somebody, its because we were brilliant. If we let somebody through and have a bomb, we did not have enough money to do what we shoud., but above all, IT IS NOT OUR FAULT.

all this no photography is simply looking like we are doing something. All the photos needed, which is really probably none, have all been taken and are in books or on the web.

Does this stuff bug me? Yes it does. Is this stuff useful? NO.

Posts: 2808 | From: Olive Branch MS | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being run out of LAUPT is nothing new. I was run out during June 1962 and I had on my person transportation for ATSF #18, Super Chief, that evening.

Meanwhile, fast forward to present day. I realize that many fans have invested considerable $$$ in imaging and recording equipment and are fast finding out that amateur photography around any industrial facility is simply a PASTtime (pun quite intentional). Obviously with the many incidents reported at other boards, mostly at Trainorders, the word should be getting t\out that in these times rail photography belonged to another day.

Oh the "First Amemdmendtists" will howl (they are quite vocal over at that board I mentioned), but "discouraging' rail photography is simply part of keeping non-fan passengers at ease. The public is being conditioned to "see something, say something' and to a lay person for whom a train is mostly something that delays you at a grade crossing, people standing around taking photos is a'suspicious activity'.

I fully expect that ordinances prohibiting the activity to be enacted within jurisdictions, but I'm sure if someone wants to take a photo of Aunt Agnes alighting from the train, nobody will go to jail for that.

Posts: 9975 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, its kind of intereasting Amtrak still offers the "Photo our train" contest for the yearly wall calendar.

http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/am2Copy/News_Release_Page&c=am2Copy&cid=1093554014731&ssid=180

I bet those Amtrak police didnt know that.

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmwnc1959
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmwnc1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I checked taking pictures of public buildings was not a crime, even in our nations capital! Neither is taking pictures of trains, moving or stationary, planes taking off down the runway, or crowds gathering in masses for a football game.

Recently in Charlotte I was taking a picture of the 'City of Salisbury' engine on the 'Piedmont' when a passerby said 'I wouldnt recommend taking pictures, you might get in trouble' to which I replied 'Its not against the law'.

And it isnt.

As long as you are not inconveniencing others, getting in their way, or transgressing into areas that are officially off-limits or restricted access, take all the pictures you want.

And if the cops come and give you some lip-service about not taking pictures, ask them (politely) to show you the local, state, or federal legal statute that makes photography were you are illegal. If they cant, then they are barking up the wrong tree.

I for one am NOT going to stop taking pictures for my personal use. Sure their may be pictures of trains all over the interent. but I want one of my own, in my album, that I took, composed, and framed.

We should be aware of things or people that look suspicious, but we should not let our coutry go off the deep end into a society that is paranoid of our fellow Americans each and every action.

Practice safe and common sense photograhy and everyone benefits!

--------------------
The best part of life is the journey, not the destination.

Posts: 497 | From: Clarksburg, West Virginia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jgart56
Member # 3968

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jgart56     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hate to say this, but I think the terrorists won a long time ago...most especially in regards to our Federal and State Governments "over-the-top" response to everything and anything. I agree with Mr. Harris and Mr. Norman, doing this makes it seem that the powers-that-be are actually doing something? Haha!

Sorry that had to happen to you Jonathon!

Posts: 171 | From: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmwnc1959
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmwnc1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...When they pry the camera from my cold hard dead fingers....:-)

--------------------

Posts: 497 | From: Clarksburg, West Virginia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
notelvis
Member # 3071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for notelvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dmwnc1959:
...When they pry the camera from my cold hard dead fingers....:-)

Gee.......I took train photos in Los Angeles, Portland, and Denver this summer without drawing any negative attention whatsoever. Maybe I look too geeky to be considered a terrorist.

Just Saturday a week ago I shot pictures of the Amtrak stations in Southern Pines and Hamlet, NC.

And the day before yesterday I exposed an entire roll of film shooting 4-6-0 #12 at the Tweetsie Railroad Amusement Park near Blowing Rock, NC. Of course that was at a railfan event where some 230 people bought weekend passes to shoot photos of #12 lettered for it's original owner the East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Railroad.

Not shoot train photos. Hmnnnnnnn. That's a reality I've not yet considered.

--------------------
David Pressley

Advocating for passenger trains since 1973!

Climbing toward 5,000 posts like the Southwest Chief ascending Raton Pass. Cautiously, not nearly as fast as in the old days, and hoping to avoid premature reroutes.

Posts: 4203 | From: Western North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. DMWNC, et al--

Lest we forget, a sworn police officer has:

1) The power of arrest. Even though, it could well be a case of "you may beat the rap, but not the ride", it is still an arrest complete with booking, and the rest of what I don't think could be called a nice experience.

2) An unkindly liking to having his authority on the street being challenged by a detainee, especially a detainee who fancies himself as a curbside lawyer.

3) The Glock

Now I realize that the standards for conviction in a court of law are much higher than 'probable cause'(which is all that is needed for detention), but why engage in suspicious activities (that is clearly what law enforcement regards amateur phototography of any industrial facility today) simply for the pursuit of a hobby. If one has to feed a family or a drug habit and commits a crime towards that end, the motive is understood even if that is no invitation for the criminal justice system to give that defendant a pass. But to be a criminal defendant in pursuit of a hobby...sorry can't see it, and that is why I put the camera away over 20 years ago. I was not comfortable with railfanning even then - and I once was as avid as anybody around here (not sure I would say that over at TO, but here I will).

Posts: 9975 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CHATTER
Member # 1185

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for CHATTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does an Amtrak cell phone ring tone sound like?
Posts: 255 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmwnc1959
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
I love going down to the tracks and watching the trains blow past me at warp speed (not really 'wrap speed' but still looks fast when sitting in my old car).

And I love taking my 8$ 'disposable camera of the week' and trying to take pictures that would match the ones I took with my $1000 SONY Mavica I had five years ago.

And I know living in a small rural town like Salisbury in North Carolina has none of the security threats and problems of the big cities like LA and Chicago. Heck, the noisiest thing in my neighborhood are the crickets, and I can still pass a Summers night watching the cats chase fireflies across the front yard, and when I look up, I see a sky FILLED with a thousand stars.

And the folks down at the Amtrak station know me by my first name...David. The conductors would recognize me as I board the train and say "Welcome back Mr. Walker" and I would smile the smile of small town America.

And I always ask first, no matter what station, if it is OK to take pictures of the 'pretty trains' as they sit and wait for their load of anxious passengers.

And as I leave the station, with my $8 camera in hand headed for Eckerds to get it developed, and head back through downtown past the statue of the Guardian Angel and the Fallen Soldier that graces our center city, I know that I have in no way stirred suspicions among those who have greeted me, waived to me from the train, chatted it up with me at the station, nor the passengers that departed for destinations unknown.

That is why I feel that I can continue my 35 year old hobby of photography, and walk away with a clean conscience.

--------------------

Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
I sincerely respect your thoughts on the matter of rail photography, Mr. David M Walker from North Carolina (born 1959, I'll bet); thanks for sharing your name here).

You have described an environment i.e. "everybody knows everybody and they know you are no terrorist in which likely no harm is done by rail photography. I am not advocating laws or ordinances prohibiting rail photography, but I simply believe they are inevitable, at least so that there is not this 'slippery slope' which means law enforcement agencies are possibly becoming "law unto themselves" in the matter. On one hand, people are encouraged "if you see something say something' and each say something is a "call" that must be investigated.

Evdently not the case in Salisbury with yourself, likely not the case with me in Clarendon Hills where I've lived for 25 years and "everybody' knew my 140lb Newfoundland who is now with our Lord.

But all I can do is note, and with sincere respect for your local conditions, is that I am simply not comfortable standing about railroad facilities - even on a station platform or on a parallel sidewalked street aptly named Burlington Ave; walking on that sidewalk is of course something else, and I'm not paranoid enough that I will refrain from looking at a passing train (150 of 'em on a weekday; you'll see at least 5 on a half hour walk).

Once again, Mr. Walker, I have sincere respect for you.

dmwnc1959
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Gilbert B Norman:

Mr. David M Walker from North Carolina (born 1959, I'll bet); thanks for sharing your name here).

You nailed me! Now my cover is blown! :-)

Born in Atlanta, raised in the South, and served in the Navy. Travelled the world from corner to corner for nearly 35 years and live in 'Mayberry'.... :-)

quote:
Once again, Mr. Walker, I have sincere respect for you.
And I of you, Mr. Norman...

--------------------

dmwnc1959
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
...P.S.

My next rail trip is to the Lexington BBQ festival in October...Mmmm Mmm good eats there folks! $8 roundtrip and 5 pounds heavier :-)

--------------------

notelvis
Member # 3071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for notelvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dmwnc1959:
...P.S.

My next rail trip is to the Lexington BBQ festival in October...Mmmm Mmm good eats there folks! $8 roundtrip and 5 pounds heavier :-)

Wish they served some of that BBQ in the lounge car on the 'Piedmont'!

--------------------
David Pressley

Advocating for passenger trains since 1973!

Climbing toward 5,000 posts like the Southwest Chief ascending Raton Pass. Cautiously, not nearly as fast as in the old days, and hoping to avoid premature reroutes.

Posts: 4203 | From: Western North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Harris
Member # 2077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Harris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by notelvis:
Wish they served some of that BBQ in the lounge car on the 'Piedmont'!

Now that is a about the best idea I've heard in a quite a while.

George

Posts: 2808 | From: Olive Branch MS | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiernan
Member # 3828

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiernan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what DOES an Amtrak cell phone ring tone sound like?

--------------------
Kiernan

Posts: 155 | From: Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jgart56
Member # 3968

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jgart56     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose one could consider me a possible terrorist when I sit on the platform in Aurora, IL (at 4:40am) about 25 minutes before my commuter train pulls in. I enjoy the weather, the BNSF freights that roll by, and of course people watching. Since I'm just sitting there I must be doing something nefarious, right?

If the Department of Homeland Security were really serious about "security" they would close down the Internet, after all, people are posting pictures and talking about all kinds of villainous things (like Amtrak, weaving, pets, and health care)

Oops, better not give them ideas!

Posts: 171 | From: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TBlack
Member # 181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TBlack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kiernan:
So, what DOES an Amtrak cell phone ring tone sound like?

I think the ring tone is actually an announcement that says the train will be arriving 2 hours late.

Sorry about that Kiernan. The pitch was just to fat to let it go by without a swing!

Posts: 518 | From: Maynard, MA, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiernan
Member # 3828

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiernan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually thought it might be Julie telling you that you had a phone call.

--------------------
Kiernan

Posts: 155 | From: Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CPBake
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CPBake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it's the station attendant telling you that they're going to bus you part of the way because your train didn't make it in last night.
(sorry - Coast Starlight humor)

Posts: 10 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jgart56
Member # 3968

Member Rated:
"Coast Starlate humor"

I like that...what about "Lateshore Limited" humor?

Sorry, I could get carried away!

D. David
Member # 4055

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D. David     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jgart56:

I like that...what about "Lateshore Limited" humor?

Sorry, I could get carried away!

*Cringe*
Posts: 64 | From: NYC (NYP) | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Lateshore?

Its Late-for-sure Limited.

JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was The Last Photo I took before my Conversation with the Po-po

-

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MPALMER
Member # 125

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for MPALMER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been railfanning for about 40 years, and taking snapshots for close to 30. I will continue to get photos of stations, trains, etc.

I have been challenged now and then by security, but never the local police. I've posted some pics now and then on T.O. -- general-interest stuff.

I've taken numerous photos at LAUS, including some a few days after the Glendale Metrolink collision, when the station was much quieter than usual for a Saturday (Lancaster Metrolink service was curtailed while repairs were underway). No hassles, no problems.

Play it by ear; take photos and continue railfanning as you are able and feel comfortable about it.

MP

Posts: 874 | From: South Bay (LA County), Calif, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SubwayNut
Member # 3948

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SubwayNut   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in New York City, and am an avid railfan photographer, mainly of the NYC Subway, and the commuter Railroads. Although I also photograph Amtrak when ever I have a chance.

My bottom line is common sense. Take yesterday for instance. I was planning to have a nice photo stop at Valley Stream, a station on the LIRR, which has quite a number of express trains bypassing it. As I stepped off my train I noticed something seemed quite strange. There were about four national guards men in full camoflague uniform, holding thier rifles stationed on the platform of this normally sleepy station. I didn't take any photos but instead changed my routing and went somewhere else.

I have been confounded a few times, but photography is fulling legal on all MTA properties (except thier toll bridges and tunnels).

--------------------
Visit my trains and subways website: www.subwaynut.com (It has more then just subways!)

Posts: 38 | From: Manhattan, NY/Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
espeefoamer
Member # 2815

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for espeefoamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one case of a passenger on the Sunset Limited who got off the train in New Orleans(before Katrina) to take a picture of the train.He took the photo,then was arrested and SPENT THE NIGHT IN JAIL. [Mad]

--------------------
Trust Jesus,Ride Amtrak.
Check out the NEW Western Rail
http://rrredneck.proboards99.com./index.cgi

Posts: 288 | From: Fullerton,ca,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RussM
Member # 3627

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RussM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone written or e-mailed Amtrak to ask them if they have any company rules regarding photography ? Is the ban on photgraphy at some stations the result of Amtrak policy, or the initiative of local police departments ?
Posts: 133 | From: Canaan, CT | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
The cop said Amtrak called him to come to the Station Platform

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

irish1
Member # 222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for irish1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jonathon and subway nut. you both have some nice sites. good job
Posts: 175 | From: FENCE WI USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by irish1:
jonathon and subway nut. you both have some nice sites. good job

Thanx!! Glad you emjoyed your Visit!

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for chrisg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all my trips in and through LAUPT I have never been bothered by anyone taking pictures. I just keep a low profile.

http://www.trainweb.org/chris

Chris

Posts: 711 | From: Santa Ana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by chrisg:
In all my trips in and through LAUPT I have never been bothered by anyone taking pictures. I just keep a low profile.

http://www.trainweb.org/chris

Chris

how?

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

zephyr
Member # 1651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zephyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...just keep a low profile...."

"How?"

Prone position. Between the rails, Track 2. Tuck camera under left armpit.

If anyone spots you and asks what you're doing, state with authority you are on official business looking for evidence of leaking holding tanks.

Posts: 445 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zephyr:
"...just keep a low profile...."

"How?"

Prone position. Between the rails, Track 2. Tuck camera under left armpit.

If anyone spots you and asks what you're doing, state with authority you are on official business looking for evidence of leaking holding tanks.

Lieing would have only gotten me arrested, and no one asked me anything, I never even made eye contact with any one. At all. they just sent the cop, never actualy spoke, seen, or contacted any one

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
I forgot something-

I did tell the officer that I was there Shooting for a website, he said it didnt matter, ABSOLUTLY no one could use there camera there

--------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

My MySpace

CoastStarlight@Gmail.com

Amtrak Pages WebSite

amtraxmaniac
Member # 2251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amtraxmaniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The platform area has LONG been off limits at LAUPT. This is nothing new. I was shewed off while trying to take pictures of #4 about 4 years ago.

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 387 | From: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amtraxmaniac
Member # 2251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amtraxmaniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been taking pictures in Bakersfield for 7 years at both the new and old terminal w/out even being questioned. What happened to you Jonathan is what's happening in many big cities: a glut of what I call pr*ck laws. These are laws that can be enforced so that some bored po-po can be a pr*ck. Why? because they can. Its not about security, but abuse of power. 'OMG! Somebody's taking pictures of the train! Call Barney Fife Out Immediately!'

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 387 | From: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page