RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Amtrak Guest Rewards Web Site

Author Topic: Amtrak Guest Rewards Web Site
notelvis
Member # 3071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for notelvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else had difficulty logging in to the Amtrak Guest Rewards website? I've been trying the last couple of days and keep getting an error message.

--------------------
David Pressley

Advocating for passenger trains since 1973!

Climbing toward 5,000 posts like the Southwest Chief ascending Raton Pass. Cautiously, not nearly as fast as in the old days, and hoping to avoid premature reroutes.

Posts: 4203 | From: Western North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RR4me
Member # 6052

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RR4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worked OK just a minute ago. I didn't try to book anything though. Maybe try once more with feeling!
Posts: 406 | From: La Grange, CA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a meyer
Member # 4954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a meyer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to check my points since Monday afternoon, but have been getting the "site error" page.
I can get into Reservation Site Login, though.

Andy

Posts: 120 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty195
Member # 5102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smitty195     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just tried it and it worked fine, however........after I put in my password, a little drop-down window appeared that said the "security certificate" (whatever that is) can not be verified----or something like that. I just clicked "Continue" and it took me to the home page and showed my points, etc....I'm using a Mac (with Safari as the browser), so if you're using something else then maybe it's not allowing you to get in because of the weird security certificate thing?
Posts: 2355 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a meyer
Member # 4954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a meyer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm using a Mac with Safari. Just tried Firefox and got the same Site Error message.
I'll try some other options.

Andy

Posts: 120 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jarrod
Member # 4318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jarrod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I regularly get that certificate error on the AGR website, but when I click ignore, it works just fine. I've written to AGR several times about the issue, but never receive a reply...
Posts: 82 | From: San Lorenzo, CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a meyer
Member # 4954

Rate Member
After waiting a few days, I received a response to my e-mail about the "site error" page stating that Amtrak was aware of the problem. The next day it started working again.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page