RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » visiting St Paul/Minneapolis - need advice

Author Topic: visiting St Paul/Minneapolis - need advice
sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sojourner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need advice on where to stay in St Paul or Minneapolis that is not only safe and nice but not too expensive but that will also not get me using a zillion taxis. I am planning on arriving by bus from Madison WI. I most likely would take a (yech) Greyhound bus to the Greyhound station in St Paul (also it's unclear; they may stop elsewhere too). I want to visit the capitol and see something of St Paul, so I am thinking the best thing would to take the Greyhound and then stay in a St Paul hotel that would be convenient for visiting the capitol and walking around the nice areas of the city, including perhaps by the river?

Then, if I have time and money, I do want to see something of Minneapolis too, esp downtown, before catching Amtrak home. I know the Amtrak station is inconveniently located & will likely involve a high cab fare but I don't want to have a lot of cab fares; I cannot afford it!

I could also take something called Megabus from Madison to Minneapolis, someplace, possibly the University, but I don't know my way around the city and am worried about the cost of getting back to St Paul. I am also worried because I'm traveling around when there are college graduations and it's hard to get hotels near the colleges, so I am figuring St Paul would be better to stay in than Minneapolis for that reason too?

Anyway, I will look in my AAA books etc etc but if anyone (esp with a Twin in his monicker hahaha) has any advice, please let me know

Also appreciate any public bus adivce you might have, though with luggage I'm not sure I can do it, it could be a good way to visit Minneapolis from St Paul or vice versa.

Thanks!

I

Posts: 2642 | From: upstate New York | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give this Crowne Plaza in St Paul consideration, Ms. Sojourner. I've stayed there in the past and found it to be quite OK. It also offers "rooms with a view' both of Ol Man River and of 'my' railroad's ROW - including passage of #7 & #8, or EB is forumese.

Although an older property, and it has made the rounds of other chains including Hilton and Radisson, it apparently still adheres to a national hotel chain's standards. I checked a rate for early June, and having done so, I'm not reaching to push the "obscenity button"

Posts: 9976 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CG96
Member # 1408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CG96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you do decide to "stick around" for a couple of days, be sure to visit Saint Anthony's Falls. You can go out on the Stone Arch Bridge (built by James Hill, and leading to the one-time location of Great Northern's Minneapolis station) and look around.
Falls of Saint Anthony.

Some information on Great Northern's Minneapolis depot.

--------------------
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one corner of the Earth all one's life."

Posts: 506 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rresor
Member # 128

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rresor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll second Mr. Norman's recommendation. The Crowne Plaza is right downtown, connected to the Skywalk system of enclosed bridges that connects many of the downtown buildings.

Another possible choice is the Marriott Courtyard in downtown Minneapolis. It's in the former Milwaukee Road train station, and is a very nice hotel where a lot of history has been preserved. It is within walking distance of the light rail line, which provides convenient connections to the airport (although not to St. Paul).

The U. of Minnesota is in Minneapolis, but kind of halfway between the two downtowns. The Amtrak station is near the university, managing to be inconvenient to either downtown. A taxi is the best choice of transportation.

There is (or was, a few years back) a hotel in the "Bandanna Square" shopping center which is located in the former Northern Pacific RR shops not too far from the Amtrak station and the university.

To travel economically between St. Paul and Minneapolis, check the Web site for Twin City Transit (I think that's what the local transit operator is called).

Posts: 614 | From: Merchantville, NJ. USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Resor, it appears the Marriott property at "my" road's station in Minneapolis is a Renaissance rather than a Courtyard.

This means it is top dog in the Marriott brands' "pecking order"; Courtyard is three brands down. I checked a rate for early June, and even if I personally would accept it given a reason to stay at that particular property, it might push an "obscenity button' or two around here.

However, in my case I guess it would be 'sport' to say 'well, when I was in Minneapolis last, I slept in my Department's (Internal Audit) old office. I would presume the Minneapolis Disivion Superintendent's office has become some kind of suite.

But during with my years with the MILW, I stayed either at the Nicollet (remember that one, Mr. Twin Star?) or the Radisson (back when it was a "chain" of one hotel).

Posts: 9976 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
notelvis
Member # 3071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for notelvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sojourner....

Not certain of your complete itinerary but rather than Greyhound you might want to consider the bus operated by Badger Coach.

Badger has frequent daily departures from Madison to downtown Milwaukee and the Milwaukee airport......

I know it doesn't make sense to go west by starting east but with Badger you're talking 90 minutes on the bus and then the Empire Builder up to the Twin Cities. That might be preferable to, what, 6 hours or so on Greyhound.

--------------------
David Pressley

Advocating for passenger trains since 1973!

Climbing toward 5,000 posts like the Southwest Chief ascending Raton Pass. Cautiously, not nearly as fast as in the old days, and hoping to avoid premature reroutes.

Posts: 4203 | From: Western North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henry Kisor
Member # 4776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henry Kisor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The EB timetable says there's a bus between Madison and the Amtrak station at nearby Columbus, WI, 25 miles to the northeast, but gives no details about times or where the bus leaves/arrives in Madison. Maybe an Amtrak agent knows.
Posts: 2236 | From: Evanston, Ill. and Ontonagon, Mich. | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinStarRocket
Member # 2142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinStarRocket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately since I live in the Twin Cities, I know very little about what the hotels are like. What has been written here so far is very accurate to my knowledge. The Crowne Plaza sits on a high bluff/cliff overlooking a great bend in the Mississippi, at the center of the downtown St. Paul riverfront. It has a nice rotating restaurant on top with great views and a glass elevator on the river side. The river and Amtrak tracks are down at the foot of the vertical cliff below the hotel, but not easily accessible without a roundabout walk. There is a narrow park across the street from the hotel atop the cliff, and a nice new bridge to walk out on for better views of the river. I work downtown and know it well.

St. Paul's beautiful but unused Union Station is part of the skyway system and is only 5 blocks down 4th St. from the hotel. Only a Greek restaurant and a coffee shop currently occupy the lobby.

The Capitol is on the opposite end of downtown (north) from the hotel/riverfront. A long walk from Crowne Plaza. Embassy Suites and Kelly Inn are within sight and walking distance of the capitol and might be good choices.

St. Paul's tiny Greyhound station is an eyesore and an embarrassment, but it is right by the capitol. Just keep clicking your ruby slippers and repeat "there's no place like home'. It probably won't have waiting cabs. Amtrak will. The Minneapolis Greyhound is not so bad.

Bus travel in the Twin Cities is not particularly pleasant compared to most urban areas. The #16 runs on University Ave, the main artery between downtowns. It is multicultural urban and stops almost every block. Luggage would not be easy. There is a #94 express bus between downtowns on the freeway that also serves the capitol area but not Amtrak. Downtown Mpls is actually closer to Amtrak than St. Paul.

Days Inn Midway (see AAA) is about 2 blocks from Amtrak and on the long boring #16 bus line to both downtowns. It might be inexpensive. The neighborhood (mine) is old industrial and commercial and not attractive. On weekends the area is where collectors parade their old cars and it can be noisy at night.

Downtown Minneapolis might be the more attractive to stay in. Either downtown may be pricey. A walk on the Stone Arch Bridge (built for passenger RR traffic) over the Falls of St. Anthony in Mpls is recommended and safe (except for the occasional speeding bicyclist like myself).

When the summer weather is good, south Minneapolis' lakes and parks can be the the area's most pleasant attraction for visitors. Beautiful Lake Calhoun is a short bus ride from downtown and offers lakeside dining and pleasant walks in an upscale urban area. I also would highly recommend a Hiawatha Light Rail ride from downtown to Minnehaha Park to see the falls and ravine. Safe but often a crowded area. The Mall of America is at the south end of the line.

In St. Paul, walking distance from the capitol to the southwest, I recommend the surprisingly entertaining Minnesota History Center (experience a tornado), followed by the magnificent Cathedral of St. Paul and the James J. Hill (the "empire builder") house. There are other beautiful historic residences in this area, called Cathedral Hill.

I think Megabus drops you off on the street (no station) in the University area and fairly close to Amtrak.

Could you get a bus from Madison to Milwaukee and take Amtrak to MSP? (I don't want you to see our St. Paul bus depot).

Posts: 1572 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
City of Miami
Member # 2922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for City of Miami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a local bus that goes between St. Paul and Minneapolis along University Avenue. It stops on the corner of the street Amtrak station is on and it is maybe 300 yds up the street. I agree that it would be a major hassle with more than 'carry on' luggage. There is a Days Inn a short distance away that has special "Amtrak" rates (I think it's about $80/day) and shuttle service to the station. I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza twice when I've gone up there for operas. It is very nice and very convenient. I got it on Priceline.com for a Very Good price - ~$60 for a 3* hotel. They may very well have a shuttle service, I don't know. Personally, I like St. Paul a lot better than Minneapolis.
Posts: 326 | From: San Antonio Texas USA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CG96
Member # 1408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CG96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twin Star, getting a bus from mad Town to Milwaukee should not be that much of an issue. She would have to go to the Badger Bus facility in downtown Madison (next for the former MILW station, IIRC) and then you should find something to Milwaukee. The main bus station in MIlwaukee is the Amtrak station. To my knowledge there is no bus service to CBS.

--------------------
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one corner of the Earth all one's life."

Posts: 506 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy McFarland
Member # 4435

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy McFarland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When choosing a hotel in Twin Cities, ask if they have airport transportation. If yes, then the next question is "could you take me to the Amtrak station instead?" I did this - stayed at the St Paul Hotel (got an inexpensive room on Priceline or Hotels.com or something of the sort) because we were going to a live broadcast of Prairie Home Companion, and the hotel also offered a free shuttle to the theater & back. If you happen to be in town when PHC is on, I highly recommend seeing the show live.

Badger Bus runs very frequently between Milwaukee & Madison. If you are taking the Empire Builder out of Milwaukee, ask about upgrade to a roomette. I know it's a short ride, but if room is available, the upgrade is often not much more than the cost of a nice dinner in the dining car. If all the reservations in the diner are full when you board in Milwaukee (which they often are), the room attendant will bring your dinner to you. Milwaukee -> Twin Cities is very busy & the train is usually packed, especially on Fridays with students going home for the weekend to LaCrosse or the Twin Cities.

Can't give you any more info about getting around the cities themselves.

--------------------
My new "default" station (EKH) has no baggage service or QuikTrak machine, but the parking is free! And the NY Central RR Museum is just across the tracks (but not open at Amtrak train times. . ..)

Posts: 337 | From: Goshen, IN | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinStarRocket
Member # 2142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinStarRocket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judy McFarland's suggestion of the St. Paul Hotel would be an excellent choice if you could get it at an affordable price. It is an elegant old fashioned hotel facing Rice Park which is surrounded on the other 3 sides by the Public Library, Orchestra Hall, and the old Federal Courts Building (now called Landmark Center). It is one block off the river and connected to the skyways. Known for the finest food in the city. It is in the best architectural part of town and a great starting point for seeing the city on foot. The Science Museum is a block away on the riverfront, where views are excellent.
Posts: 1572 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sojourner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the very helpful info. I like the suggestion about taking the Badger to Milwaukee and catching the Empire Builder from there. I wonder if I could leave early and have time to see a little of Milwaukee too--assuming I can leave my luggage at the Milwaukee Station, of course. Is that area a good one to walk around?

Mr Kisor, when I put in Madison to St Paul on Amtrak timetable, I got no bus connection. I wonder if it's still a viable option? But Milwaukee sounds like more fun, if I can swing it. OTOH, it means getting into St Paul later the first day. So I'm torn between getting in before 6PM on pukey Greyhound or getting in quite a bit later on the EB . . . have to think about it . . .

And it seems the hotel you suggested TwinStar, Embassy Suites, also has a shuttle, so that is great; it also have a supposedly nice free breakfast. (The Crowne Plaza has no shuttle, nor free breakfast, though it does sound lovely. However, it is also above my budget on weekdays, though it does zoom down weekends. But if I don't stay there, I will try to stop by and check it out.) Apparently their shuttle would even pick me up at the Greyhound Station, but it's "subject to availability," so I don't know that I'd want to hang around so long!

CG, how would I get to those falls without a car? Is it right in downtown Minneapolis, so that I can use that University Av bus? I am thinking the hotel shuttle might take me at least as far as Amtrak station and I could catch the bus from there?

Well, I'll keep you posted. I am checking with a friend in SW Wisconsin to see about hooking up in that regard . . . maybe willw ant to meet me in Madison and visit St Paul with me, you never know!!!

Posts: 2642 | From: upstate New York | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy McFarland
Member # 4435

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy McFarland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The area immediately around Milwaukee's Amtrak station is not too impressive - safe enough in the day-time for sure. Depending on how long you have (and from reading your posts it seems you are quite a walker), you could head east from the station 5-6 blocks on St Paul Avenue, cross the river to the Milwaukee Public Market (not as impressive as Seattle's, but they are trying) and from there just a block or two south to the Third Ward with plenty of art galleries and funky boutiques. The Eisner Museum of Advertising/Commercial Art is worth a look. Free art displays at MIAD (art school) also.
No trip to Milwaukee is complete without a look at the Calatrava addition to the Milwaukee Art Museum at Wisconsin Ave and the lakefront. Even if you don't go inside, it is an architectural gem. Lots of buses run along Wisconsin Avenue, some go as far east as MAM.
If you don't have a lot of time, walk north 4 blocks from the station on 5th to Wisconsin Ave, turn west about 4 blocks to the Central Library. The building outside is impressive, inside an architectural gem. The lobby has been used as a movie set (once as a depression era bank).
Unfortunately there is no food except vending machines at the station & not a lot to recommend that's reasonably priced until you get to the Public Market.
As to leaving your bags, the best option is to check them to the Twin Cities as far as I know.
Or - depending on when you'll be in town, PM me and I'd give you a quick tour!

--------------------
My new "default" station (EKH) has no baggage service or QuikTrak machine, but the parking is free! And the NY Central RR Museum is just across the tracks (but not open at Amtrak train times. . ..)

Posts: 337 | From: Goshen, IN | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Well, a 5-1/2 hour on Greyhound is definitely not my cuppa, esp with a sleazy terminal at the end. However, I just checked and the north/westbound Empire Builder doesn't get in to Minneapolis/St Paul till after 10, and if it's somewhat late, that's getting really late to catch a taxi, get to hotel etc etc.

Is the Greyhound station in St Paul so awful that I should go to all this trouble to avoid it?

Also, there is a Greyhound from Madison that leaves 2:25, that stops at the Amtrak Station in Minneapolis/St Paull. Should I take that one? Itgets in 7:50, which in spring is more to my liking than after 10 . . . but still, I'd rather take the one that leaves 12:01 and gets in 5:20PM, though that one only seems to stop at the St Paul Greyhound.

The truth is, no Greyhound is ever much to my liking, and I hate their awful dumpy stations. I hate feeling unsafe on vacation. Am I going to feel unsafe at the Greyhound station, Twinstar?

I am thinking I should cancel the whole thing and go to St Paul?Minneapolis some time in the other direction (when the train arrives in the morning), like when I visit Helena MT (some year).

TwinStarRocket
Member # 2142

Member Rated:
I have never been IN the St. Paul Greyhound "station" (it is so small it could be more accurately called a "bus stop"). It is only 2 blocks from the capitol in a commercial area that is mostly parking lots. You can look at it, and the neighborhood, on Google maps. It is so small that when a bus stops there you can't see it. I have walked in the area and I would not consider it really unsafe. It is busy with bus, auto and pedestrian traffic. It is between the capitol complex and a low income, used car, White Castle part of town. (Yes, there is a White Castle.)

I assume it must have a tiny indoor lobby and, if staffed, be an ok place to wait for a shuttle. It may be functional and cheap for Greyhound, but it is not an improvement over the old bus depot that used to be downtown. You can walk one block east and be in a safe green government area.

sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Thanks, Twin Star. I guess I just have to decide if I want a 5 1/2 hour bus ride (always the pits) but get there in the day, or a somewhat more complicated but lovely train ride, getting there 10:31 if on time and possibly later at night and taking a taxi from the train station.

I did find a backtrack-to-Milwaukee alternative, along the lines of Mr. Kisor's suggestion: catching the same 12:01 Greyhound that goes on to St Paul and taking it only as far as Wisconsin Dells, arriving there about 1 PM, then catching the Empire Builder from Wisconsin Dells at 5:52. This would give me five hours to explore Wisconsin Dells; however, it does not look like the train station has luggage checking, so I'm not sure if I could leave my luggage there and go exploring! And I'd still have the problem of the late arrival at St Paul Amtrak Station.

I don't really know which way to go. I feel like Robert Frost in the woods!

TwinStarRocket
Member # 2142

Member Rated:
Is the Wisconsin Dells Greyhound near Amtrak? Could be out on the freeway.

The EB from Chicago usually arrives in MSP between 10pm and 10:20, due to padding in the schedule. This is not a typically late train. A waiting cab could get you to downtown in 10 minutes. It is about 7 miles.

Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Ms Sojourner, shouldn't be that big of a deal. You will have to enter Amtrak Wisconsin Dells as a destination for directions (this site does not accept URL's with parentheses).
Judy McFarland
Member # 4435

Member Rated:
The Dells Greyhound "station" is a Burger King just off I-94 and not near any Dells attractions, to the best of my recollection. I'm not sure where it is in relation to the Amtrak station.

--------------------

notelvis
Member # 3071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for notelvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sojourner,

I think you're going to love Madison! Wonderful small city and friendly people.....one of the great University cities in the US.

(I spent several summers there working with the Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps......made MANY trips on the Badger Coach from Milwaukee to Madison after coming in on Amtrak or....sometimes.....flying...)

--------------------
David Pressley

Climbing toward 5,000 posts like the Southwest Chief ascending Raton Pass. Cautiously, not nearly as fast as in the old days, and hoping to avoid premature reroutes.

Posts: 4203 | From: Western North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Yes, it sounds wonderful, David. I love that the campus is right on a lake too. If you have any recs for restaurants in Madison, let me know. I'm big on cheaper places, Latin, Asian, BBQ, good bakeries, good breakfasts (Can't remember if my hotel has it) but also would go to a better place, esp for lunch when prices can be lower.

Thanks for the info on Wisconsin Dells, Judy. Sounds like that option is no good.

TwinStarRocket
Member # 2142

Member Rated:
Well, I have always been curious so I stopped into St. Paul Greyhound on the way home from work. It wasn't much bigger inside than the buses. The station agent was friendly and he told me cabs do sometimes sit outside.

There is a very cheap St. Paul restaurant on Robert between 5th and 6th on the skyway level called the Four Inns. Only open for breakfast and lunch. Full dinners $6-$8. Some say it is the best home cooking in the Twin Cities. I eat there every day.

There is not much around the Embassy Suites, and nothing that would be open in the evening. It is on the edge of downtown and a few blocks from the skyway system. But it is close to the capitol. St. Paul downtown kind of closes down in the evening. There is another reputable breakfast and lunch restaurant near the hotel on Robert called Keyes.

To the immediate north of Embassy Suites is the freeway and across that the county medical center, with state government buildings to the west. It is 7 blocks south to the river, and most of downtown is to the southwest for about 6 blocks.

notelvis
Member # 3071

Member Rated:
I'm sorry but I wouldn't be the best source for eating places in Madison as I've not even set foot in the city for five years now. (A pity).

Normally I would be there without a personal vehicle (though I would often leave town driving one of the Scouts' buses) and would rely on other folks involved with the drum and bugle corps to ferry me around. Sometimes, when my stay in Madison would be only a day or two before leaving town, I would stay at the Red Roof Inn out by the interstate, take my meals at the Perkins Restaurant across the street, and use the city bus to get around.

You'll find Madison's transit system clean and reliable by-the-way. One of my drum corps friends actually drives for their transit system and takes his vacation time each summer to go drive buses for the drum corps.

But I digress........I'll check with my friend, who is a Madison native, and see if he has some good suggestions.

--------------------
David Pressley

sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Twin Star, that is so kind of you, to check out the Greyhound. It sounds fine (though the 5+ hours trip does not). But I'm disappointed that St Paul is so dead in the evevning, and that the Embassy Suites is so far from stuff. Still, the hotel does have that shuttle. Plus free drinks in the evening, I think, and free breakfast. It's really much more of a saving for me than to stay in the Crowne Plaza (although CP's rates do go down on weekends).

For lunch, maybe I'll try your Four Winds.

David, if I have time, I will take a bus in Madison to that botanical garden, which sounds lovely.

Thanks again for all your input!!! I shouldn't even be going on another trip (what with the New Orleans one coming up) but I got such a bargain on the sleeper, I cannot resist. . .

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page