RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » NRHS Tickets are selling fast Update 3/22 8:35 AM

Author Topic: NRHS Tickets are selling fast Update 3/22 8:35 AM
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for chrisg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are thinking about the NRHS Convention tickets are selling fast. As of 3/29 10:15 AM PST Old Threshers Tour 294 Tickets left Bus to that tour 106 left Steam Trip to Rock Island 68 Coach tickets left Night Photo Session Sold Out, Steam to Newton Coach tickets 38 left, The Candric Trip Coach tickets 35 left. The IANR Waterloo Trip 46 Coach tickets left and IANR Manley Trip Coach Tickets 75 left.

Inbound train from Chicago Coach Tickets 168 and back to Coach tickects 161. There are still Club, Dome and Premium tickets left for all trips

http://www.nrhs.com/news/2012-nrhs-convention-tickets-onsale-now

The General Public will start buying by April 17, 2012 at a higher price. Get yours before then.

Posts: 711 | From: Santa Ana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Marriott Renaissance Pittsburgh PA--

Mr. Guenzler, we just may have a meet-up. I think I'll be making the scene at the banquet as my friends from Amana intend to go to that.

Fan trips for me; that was "in another life".

Posts: 9976 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gilbert I will be at Banquet with Nathan Childester both of us of Lets Talk Train fame. I will be happy to meet you at the event.

Chris

Posts: 711 | From: Santa Ana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I updated the total again for all of you. Remember that the general public hasn't gotten their chance to buy tickets yet so become a member and do it now.
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
I updated the total again for all of you. Remember that the genaral public hasn't gotten their chance to buy tickets yet so become a member and do it now. Please do!
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
The update is current as of this morning. Come and join us in Iowa in June.
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
April 17, 2012 the tickets well be opened up to the general public so join the NRHS get the benefits and come to the convention now.

Chris

chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
I updated for the last time until right after I get back from the La Plata Railfan Event which I leave for on Train 4 tonight,

Chris

chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for chrisg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who else is going to the NRHS Convention in Cedar Rapids this year on this forum?

Chris

Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my Sister's Apple (you like; Smitty?); Riverside CT

Yesterday, I had Breakfast with Otto Vondrak, Associate Editor Railfan & Railroad. He said Editor Steve Barry is already out there to cover the event.

As for myself, even though I'll be back at 18.34 tonight, "it's just too much" to go chasing out to Cedar Rapids to watch the teakettles perk. Aside from schedule conflicts next weekend (a neighbor's Grad party; shredding day at the Bank), my friends in Amana have health issues at present, so I'll be taking a pass.

Sorry no meet-up. Mr. Guenzler; I would have enjoyed such.

Posts: 9976 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrisg
Member # 2488

Member Rated:
http://trainweb.com/nrhs/nrhs2012.htmall the stories are here from this great NRHS Convention in Cedar Rapids.

Chris

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page