RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » A Farewell For Joe

Author Topic: A Farewell For Joe
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over at Open Discussion Forum, I have stated that more likely than not, Trump will defeat Joe in the General Election and will become POTUS47 next January 20.

But might Amtrak participate in a "farewell to Joe"?

I could envision taking an Acela II set, which would be Diesel locomotive hauled owing to potential security issues (they'd better have some in revenue service by then). Eastward, the train would make a stop in Baltimore, allowing time for a farewell rally, then move on to Philadelphia and another of such. Now the engines change direction and return to Wilmington for a final rally followed by a motorcade home (and hugs and kisses from Champ and Commander).

Now anyone, what might POTUS47 think if the attendance at these three rallies exceeded that of the Inauguration??

Posts: 10593 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocala Mike
Member # 4657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocala Mike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Predictions? Biden in with a R Senate and a D House. 9 months is a long time for a Black Swan event. No train ride for Joe but a motorcade for the Donald to Mar-A-Lago under house arrest.

--------------------
Ocala Mike

Posts: 1542 | From: Ocala, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page