RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Commuter Trains » And railroad.net folk pass through here???

Author Topic: And railroad.net folk pass through here???
CNJ
Member # 1465

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for CNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title should read Any instead of And...Sorry!

Hello:

Just wondering if any of the regulars from the New Jersey rail forum or the Jersey Central rail forum have passed through here...If any of you you do...How bout dropping a line....

Regards....

[This message has been edited by CNJ (edited 03-24-2002).]

Posts: 27 | From: San Antonio, TX. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishchieftain
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishchieftain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one There are some over on http://www.nj.com/forums/transit (aka the NJ.com forum for all forms of transit), so I'll issue a formal invitation...

A. Helfner

Posts: 566 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CarterB
Member # 1439

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for CarterB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, me too. For now, many are checking in at my post on Amtrak forum.

Carter Morris

Posts: 53 | From: Mahwah, NJ, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jrr7
Member # 1475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jrr7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have much to contribute, but I'm here.
Posts: 12 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drew_henderson
Member # 1480

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for drew_henderson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes here ... nothing to post as of yet though.

As anyone noticed the sign is complete now on top of the EWR station??

Posts: 22 | From: Yardley, PA US | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLo
Member # 1481

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for JLo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time! I was going through withdrawal for the last week or so. I'm not sure about these icons though.
Posts: 10 | From: Newark, NJ 07102 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimM
Member # 1482

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JimM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Railforum, thanks for your hospitality!
Posts: 1 | From: Point Pleasant, NJ | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
transit383
Member # 1488

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for transit383   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here too!

Hopefully Railroad.net will be up and running shortly!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CNJ
Member # 1465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome everybody.....

Glad to have you here......

Would love to read any of your commuter imputs from any region of the country....

Regards.......

Posts: 27 | From: San Antonio, TX. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
transit383
Member # 1488

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for transit383   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Railfan.net is also getting in on the Forum Action. They have opened their own set of forums, similar to the one we're using here. It is very secure, but is also very slow to load. Also, these forums are still in their experimental early stages.
http://Forums.Railfan.net/

The other option is the NJ.com Transit Forum. Although this is a good source for public opinion, it is not a very reliable source of information.
http://www.nj.com/forums/transit/index.ssf

We need to agree on a forum that will be the replacement for the NJ Railfan Forum. I think this one (RAILforum) is the best so far.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page