RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Model Railroading » Dear Diary

Author Topic: Dear Diary
Suburban90
Member # 2450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suburban90   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Diary

I never have quite figured out why the sexual urges of men &women differ
so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. And,
I never figured out why men think with their heads and women think with
their hearts. And I never yet have figured out how the sexual desire gene
gets thrown into a state of turmoil, when it hears the words “I do”.

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the
passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says “I don’t feel like it,
I just want you to hold me”.

I said “WHAT??????” So she says the words that I and every husband on the
planet dreads. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional
needs as a woman. I’m thinking “What was her first clue?” I finally
realize that nothing is going to happen that night, so I went to sleep. The
very next day, we went shopping at a big unnamed department store.........

I walked around with her while she tried on three different very expensive
outfits. She could not decide which one to take so I told her to take all
three of them. She then tells me that she wants matching shoes worth
$200.00 a pair to which I say ok. And then now we go to the Jewelry Dept.
where she gets a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you........ she was so excited. She must have thought that I
was one wave short of a shipwreck, but I don’t think she cared. I think she
was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she does not
even play tennis. I also think I threw her for a loop when I told her that it
was OK.

She was almost sexually excited from all of this and you should have seen
her face when she said “I’m ready to go to the cash register.” I could
hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No, honey I don’t feel like
buying all this stuff now.”

You should have seen her face ...... it went completely blank. I then said
“Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.” And just
when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, “You must not
be in tune with my financial needs as a Man.”

I figure that I should be having *** again sometime during the spring of 2008.

------------------
Hope you are all having fun!
Take care, God Bless,

Suburban90
Located in Colorado

Posts: 32 | From: Colorado, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Challenger
Member # 1298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Challenger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell?????

And trains fit in here where?

Latenight hijinx in the sleeping car?

James

Posts: 315 | From: Lander,WY USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CG96
Member # 1408

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for CG96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm . . . . .
I think that this board member may be writing that women who're married to railroaders see nothing wrong with spending an amount equal to the debt of a 3rd world country on shoes, so, who are they to object when the significant Railroader in their life spends a quantity of money on train kit?

Or did I misinterpret the posting?

Posts: 506 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suburban90
Member # 2450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suburban90   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CG96:
Hmmmmm . . . . .
I think that this board member may be writing that women who're married to railroaders see nothing wrong with spending an amount equal to the debt of a 3rd world country on shoes, so, who are they to object when the significant Railroader in their life spends a quantity of money on train kit?

Or did I misinterpret the posting?

lol Thanks for seeing the humor.

[This message has been edited by Suburban90 (edited 06-18-2003).]

Posts: 32 | From: Colorado, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conrailkid
Member # 1898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for conrailkid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see the same thing in what gc96 said. while my wife is very flexible with my spending habits on trains, she seems to balance what i spend to her spending on things (i say balance...it's about 30 to 1 her way). it is a two way street, and it's nice that we can joke about the whole thing. no sense in getting divorced over it though. but if it happens, i'll still have my trains!
Posts: 85 | From: owingsmills, md. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foamer13
Member # 2024

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for foamer13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be so sure you'll still have your trains,conrailkid. I lost an N-scale layout appraised at $25,000 in my divorce.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foamer13
Member # 2024

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for foamer13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I kept the houseboat.Big mistake!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suburban90
Member # 2450

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by foamer13:
Don't be so sure you'll still have your trains,conrailkid. I lost an N-scale layout appraised at $25,000 in my divorce.

Sorry to hear about the divorce! I have already told my wife, if it came down to that, I would give up everything in my life. The only other "thing" I would sacrifice all this for is God!

foamer13
Member # 2024

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for foamer13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a "spaghetti bowl" anyway. I made a lot of mistakes with it; I'll do a lot better next time.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page