RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Railforum Election (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Railforum Election
Ocala Mike
Member # 4657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocala Mike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time for me to repost this?

http://hbise.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bubble1.jpg

Posts: 1530 | From: Ocala, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geoff Mayo
Member # 153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geoff Mayo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think even us "furriners" were surprised at the gulf between the number of seats won for the contenders. I was with some UK friends in Las Vegas at the time so fortunately didn't get subjected to a live commentary - just a barman towards the end of the night who just seemed shellshocked (and not happy).

I guess we'll never know what was in those tax returns now.

--------------------
Geoff M.

Posts: 2426 | From: Apple Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty195
Member # 5102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smitty195     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smitty here---still in shock.

I am slowing piecing things together, and I'm not liking what I am discovering. Besides the obvious voter fraud (which my side will NEVER EVER do anything about because they are wimps and are afraid of being called, "racist"), I am also beginning to learn just how much crap was covered up by the Obama Admin in order to get elected. We're up to three major cover-ups now:

1) Libya
2) The Patraeus affair was known BEFORE the election
3) Iran shooting down one of our unarmed drones

Those are three "acute" items that were purposely hidden from view prior to the election. But of course in addition to that, we have a complicit media who are completely on Obama's side and continue to do anything they can in order to get him elected and keep positive views on him. And now we have the left saying that the right needs to drop our platform and "get with the times, man!" because we are so outdated. Oh really? Is that what the left thought when they lost in 2010 in record numbers? Did they say, "Oh my, we lost from coast to coast in every category---we better stop talking pro-life and we better stop talking about gay marriage"? Heck no---they doubled-down on those things. Honestly, the left knows exactly how to push an agenda. The right needs to learn from them. Our side is pathetic, even though we are right.

Posts: 2355 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vincent206
Member # 15447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vincent206     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the left did learn a thing or two following the 2010 election. My state (WA) just elected a EuroGreenie for Governor, legalized marijuana possession and approved gay marriage. The GOP candidate in the Senate race ran on a platform criticizing the Dem incumbent for voting FOR the Iraq war (!) and the only statewide candidate that identified with the Tea Party got creamed. Lessons learned.
Posts: 831 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page